12.17.2013

Easy Neighbor Gift!

Hello there! As you know, this blog is called The Teacher Wife and well... this post is a little less teacher and a little MORE wife! I love Christmastime and I seriously live in the best neighborhood. I've been looking for a great way to show my neighbors how much I care about them, but I needed it to be simple. I needed it to be simple, because I am a teacher and I am usually exhausted 99% of the time. 

 A good friend shared this AMAZINGLY easy neighborhood gift with me: Chili's chips and salsa! Not only is this one of my favorite foods, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like it!


Click {HERE} to download the tag and enjoy!


How do you show your appreciation to your neighbors? Please share!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. P.S. {and I mean this in the least stalkerish way possible} I totally miss you and I was just thinking about you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea and it won't even break the budget. Thanks
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am totally exhausted and it is 9:30 p.m. and I just realized that I needed a parent gift. And where does my searching lead me? Your truly WONDERFUL idea! This is something that I can do before school in the morning! Love it!!! Thank you!!! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute is this gift! Thanks so much for such a fun idea! Definitely going to have to be using this next year!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top