6.02.2013

End-of-the-Year Gifts! {For Students & Parents}

Since I only have 5 days of school left, I finished up my end-of-the-year gifts for my students and parent volunteers this weekend. It took a whole lot of ribbon and cellophane, but I am finally finished! If you follow me on Facebook {here} or Instagram {here} then you got a little sneak peek yesterday!


On the last day of school, my students will get this adorable treat bag! I got the idea and fish bowl printable from my good friend, Anna Brantley @ Crazy for First Grade. My students will love them!


This year, I've had some AMAZING parent volunteers! To show them how much I appreciate them, I've made a little nail polish gift baggie. It includes pink nail polish, clear nail polish, and a large nail file. 


Click {here} to download the "POLISHED" gift tag. Click {here} to see what I did last year.


How do you show your students and parent volunteers that you appreciate them?
If you have a post about it, leave a link in the comment section below! 

20 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish ideas! Thanks for the little freebie cards, too! :)
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet way to thank parent volunteers! Thanks for the ideas and for sharing the cute tags! Good luck on your last few days!

    Bethany
    Ship Shape First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "polished" gift! I give my students a swirly straw and koolaid packet and give my parents hand soap from B&BW. Here is a lilnk to my post about them: http://fortheloveoffirst.blogspot.com/2013/05/cheers-to-end-of-year-gifts-and-such.html

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the volunteer gifts! They will LOVE them :) Thank you for the freebie!

    Our school has a volunteer breakfast on the last week of school.

    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea! I just made the nail polish gift bags for my teammates! Thanks for sharing!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
  6. You came to my rescue again! Thank you for the printable tag and the link. Love it!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Thanks for sharing my tags, sweet friend!!! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful ideas, plan to use them in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful and considerate idea for the parent-helpers! :) They would make SUCH a difference in a primary school classroom.

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the polished idea!! Thanks so much for sharing! We're sure your volunteers will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooooo....Lindsey!! I love these, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Now I have one less thing to worry about...thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I made the cute little nail polish gifts for all of my parent helpers last night. Such a cute idea- thank you for sharing!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you...so cute maybe I'll use them next year!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is the cursive font you use on the "polished" note?? It's so cute1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this fabulous freebie. I used it for my end of term gift, for the other teachers, in my room. I purchased manicure certificates and finished them off with your gorgeous tags. Thanks so much. Next term I have mani and pedi vouchers and I think I'll make a tag saying 'Thanks for helping me to always put my best foot forward'. I hope that they love it :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top