6.26.2013

A Teacher's Plan Book


I have so many summer projects going on, and I am excited to show you my first finished product!
This Plan Book will help you get organized for the upcoming school year. 
This Plan Book can also be easily used from year-to-year! 






This Plan Book is also affordable, practical, and ink friendly. All the planner pages come in B&W and the cover pages come in color and B&W. This Plan Book comes in two forms: Editable and Non-Editable. 


Planner Pages IncludedPersonal Information, Student Birthdays, Student Information, Student Behavior Log, Student Transportation, Student Passwords, Student Whereabouts (for student who are pulled out of class), Volunteer Information/Calendar, Parent Contact Forms, Emergency Substitute Information, Substitute Forms, Daily Schedule, Notes (for meetings, ideas, etc.), For Next Year (idea page), Year At-a-Glance, Weekly Planning (available in PDF and PowerPoint), Monthly Calendars, Student Scores (by subject)

*If you don't use a Plan Book, these planner pages will work great on a clipboard!*

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

28 comments:

  1. esgreen87@gmail.com

    I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks lovely. Well done, Lindsey! :)

    Catherine
    brownbagteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love this!

    cma4r@virginia.edu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how many times I've tried to win one of your lessons!! This is so exciting!:) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. This looks fantastic!! Love the style! :-). (Teachertalkamyatgmaildotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tcotner@reyn.org

    I'd love a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so great! sweet88d @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome! kaileestar118@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just finished my writing binder, now working on the Class binder!! safraser2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new plan book!!! Goodmanlorri@gmail.com
    It would work great for my homeschool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you listened to suggestions =) going over to TpT to buy it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome and teacher-friendly! Thank you so much!

    Bethany
    Ship Shape First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Ink friendly is a must for me :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess I'm not on e of the 1st three, but this is great!!! wellsvillestevens@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hate that I saw this too late... headed to store to check it out now.
    Arusso@culpeperschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. You should link this post to our planning Wednesday Wisdom linky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lindsey~
    Can you tell me more about the weekly planning pages? Are the days of the week along the side and then the top is blank? Is it set as a double page spread? This looks awesome.. I just want to make sure it will work for me.
    Thanks!
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a double page spread and yes, the days of the week are along the sides with the top blank. :)

      Delete
  18. This is really cute! I like it!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really great! I think I will have to get one. Love it.

    Cindy
    CL14Mentor@oh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Are the lesson planning pages available separately?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lindsey,

    I'd love to talk to you about an opportunity to partner with Michael's Arts & Crafts on an upcoming Back-to-School campaign. I can't locate your email address - would you email me at kati.ramer@fleishman.com so I can share the details?

    Hope to hear from you!

    Kati

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look like great resources for our busy lives! I just launched my blog today. I would love it if you would stop by and let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top