5.08.2013

Word Family Workbook {Update!}

In preparation for next school year, I have added a few more word families to my Word Family Workbook. I've added a few new ones: -aw, -ix, -oke, -one, -ad, -am, -ill, -ent, -tch, th, ch, sh, wh, and ph. So, if you already own this product, be sure to re-download it in your TpT dashboard. 


My goal is to have these books ready for next year... before this year is over! :)




Here is a list of all the word families available in this packet:



The first three people who comment with their email address will get this unit FREE! 

15 comments:

  1. This would be awesome for next year!
    Lclements728@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE this! Thanks a million times!!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a group that this would work wonders for!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn! So close! I've been eyeing this forever! Great update!

    yukarinaka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would have loved it! Have to put it on my wishlist! It would be awesome for when I move back up to first!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh stink- just missed it! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn!! I missed it Looks so good :0

    anu

    aatluri1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I just had to buy this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super cute! I can't wait to buy and use it for the beginning of the year next year with my firsties! I just started blogging and shouted out to you in my first blog post because you totally rock and were such an inspiration for me to begin this blogging journey! Thanks for the cute idea!

    Elyse
    Happily Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, this is amazing! I've been looking for a good way to organize my students word family work. THANK YOU!

    Bethany
    Ship Shape First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great...just like everything else on your blog. I am excited to start following you!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top