2.05.2013

Sweet Notes ♥

Last Friday I pulled out the classroom compliments box and my students were so excited! {We call them valentines, but they are really compliments.} My students will be writing nice notes to each other during the entire month of February. You can find the instructions and supplies to this friendship building activity in my Valentine's Day Packet on TpT {here}. 


So far, my students have written the sweetest notes to each other!!
 Reading these are definitely the highlight of my day!


rasbonsbele = responsible



badee = buddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still trying to figure out what kind of valentines I'll give my students this year.

Here are some ideas I have done in the past. They are both cheap and easy!!!


To make these Valentines, pick up some glow sticks from the dollar store. 
Then all you have to do is print them onto white card stock, cut out, and tape onto a glow stick. 

Click {here} to get your own copy of this valentine!


For these next valentines, I got the cutest pencils from the dollar spot at Target. 
Oh man, I love Target.


Click {here} to get your own copy of this valentine!

What fun valentines will you be giving your students? I need ideas!!

16 comments:

  1. I love both of these ideas! I'm not sure what I want to do this year- there are sooo many ideas on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ideas... I think I'll use the glow sticks this year... I usually give them candy hearts, then use them for a graphing activity.... this year my student teacher is in charge, so I need to make them a valentine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to do this love notes idea in my classroom! I love it!
    Maribel
    Learning In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ideas are SO cute! I'm definitely going to use BOTH Valentine ideas for my kiddos :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love ALL of these ideas!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    Ciera
    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOTH you & the sweeties melted my heart with such kind words!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I'm giving my kids a goodie bag. Target was selling a pack of 24 mini bubble bottles. I just happen to have 24 students so it was perfect!I also got some pencils and mini Valentine balloons from the dollar spot in Target along with goodie bags to put everything in. Basically, everything was from Target. I swear, I'm addicted to the dollar spot. I go to Target all the time JUST to check the dollar spot! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to melt crayons in a heart mold. No fancy saying with them...the kiddos think they are fascinating enough. We also have love of reading week so I am going to give each kiddo a book. I was able to get the books from the year enc clearance that Scholastic does and some of my points. Your ideas are very cute!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found cute bubbles at Target... I think I'm going to use those!! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found this idea off pinterest but the template wasn't attached so I made one.

    Here is the link to the post:
    http://msliebelsclassroom.blogspot.ca/2013/01/valentines-day-gifts.html

    Cheers,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the adorable ideas! I had purchased some super cute pencils at Dollar Tree awhile back and now I have the perfect Valentine for my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing - these are great! We featured them on our dental blog along with other sugar free Valentine ideas.

    http://www.dhasmiles.blogspot.com/2013/02/sweet-valentine_7.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those notes are so sweet!
    Love the glow sticks attached to the Valentines. Great idea.
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing! My students will be getting these this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing! I used the "You Are Just WRITE for Me!" cards for my daughters valentines. She loves them and can't wait to pass them out on Thursday. I blogged about it and linked to this post.


    Stacy
    Live Love Laugh and Teach!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top