2.18.2013

Reading Comprehension BUNDLE!

I've been meaning to bundle these two for ages... but life just got in the way! Thank goodness for a day off, so I can catch up on all the things I have been procrastinating!

I have finally bundled my BEST-SELLER Reading Comprehension Worksheets and Activities and it's companion pack, Reading Comprehension TWO! It only felt right to bundle them, because they compliment each other so well! Each pack is available in my TpT shop for $8.00 or you can buy them bundled for $13.50... a $2.50 savings! 



This entire bundle is perfect for small group instruction (i.e. Guided Reading groups) and can also be adapted for whole group instruction (for ages K-3). In my classroom, I use them for both! I have also made the pages and activities "generic" so they can be used for a variety of stories and genres (over and over again). 


This packet includes worksheets and activities for: Predicting, Story Elements, Plot, Text to Self/World/Text, Forming Questions, Details, Summarizing, Book Reports, Biography Reports, Comparing, Anchor Charts for Lessons and lots more!





The first 3 people who comment with their email addresses will get this bundle FREE! 

Happy Presidents Day, Sweet Friends! xoxo

27 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've had these on my wish list for ages! Crossing my fingers to be one of the first 3... :)

    cathy@missversteeg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love these! Newteacherniche@gmail.con

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful!

    jdaurio@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love them!! Fallingintofirst@gmail.com

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tool. Almost made it. tripmom99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look absolutely wonderful. I think my kids would really benefit from it!
    lawhns302@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got these a few months ago and I love using these with my kiddos! These are absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love these! They are fabulous!

    :) Tamra and Sarah @ First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own both and they are fantastic! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your packets have been beyond helpful to this home school mom! Not to mention that my kids love them too! Thanks for the great products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In case you decide to give the 16th comment (including yours) a free pack, in honor of Mr. Lincoln, my e-mail address is:
    snmartin05@yahoo.com :)

    I love your work, always exceptional!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! Definitely getting this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These have been on my wishlist for a while now. I scooped up this bundle pack tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another appreciative homeschooling Mum. Thanks for all your great work.
    Has really helped my little one.
    Cheers
    thursdaytook@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love reading your blog!!

    I just started my own blog after being inspired by blogs like yours!

    Check me out: http://sweetkinders1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already have your first package and would love the second package. Is there a way to purchase it at the reduction you are offering now? Absolutely love the first package.
    Thanks, Christina
    hermerc@bell.net.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am sorry, but the discount is only available in the bundle. Thanks for understanding! :)

      Delete
  17. its also new look for art i like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. Just purchased your reading bundle. I'm really excited to get to use all of the great activities.
    Thanks for sharing.

    schoolisahappyplace

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top