11.26.2012

What's in my TpT shopping cart??

Oh my!! I think Cyber Monday {& Tuesday} is even better than Black Friday!!! I have been busy looking through all my purchases and I am so excited to implement everything in my classroom.

To check out each unit, just click on the pictures below:

      




  





Slide1

The following packet I bought for my more advanced students:
    

    




Sale ends tomorrow!!! Don't forget to use the code: CMT12


Click below to get shopping!!!


What is in your TpT shopping cart???

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!!! BTW... We LOVE Knuffle Bunny in my room! I might have to add this one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your cart. . .my cart has now just gotten bigger ~ I love this sale.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout-out, Lindsey!! Looks like you picked up some great units! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. What software is being used to create all of these great resources?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you so much Lindsey! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this--thank you!! I've been a shopping nut these past two days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out, Lindsey!!!! Too sweet:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top