11.04.2012

Number Line Addition & Subtraction

I have been home sick with a terrible cough/cold all weekend, so I have had lots of time on my hands... and with all my "extra" free time, I have completed and posted my Number Line unit! I am excited to use these activities with my own students and I think you will find them to be useful in your own classroom, too! This packet is perfect for students who are new to the number line or students who struggle with addition and subtraction on the number line.

This Packet Includes:
- 6 Different Anchor Charts
- Student Number Lines (0-10 or 0-20)
- Large Teacher Number Line (0-10 or 0-20)
- Over 20 Practice Pages/Assessments
- Math Hunt Activity
- Number Line Race Game
- Make A Number Line Worksheets
- Story Problems
- More/Less Than Worksheets
- More/Less Than Board Game



And... as always, the first person who comments with their email address, will get this unit FREE! 

13 comments:

  1. Love your work!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the double comment, also wanted to add that I will definitely be using this in my classroom. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic is this!!
    I'm in the middle of creating a number sense game packet for kinders and this would be a perfect addition!
    :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always seem to know what I need for my classroom!! This is PERFECT!! Love it! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow...this is awesome! Thank you so much for creating something that is exactly what our kiddos need.

    Where did you find the number line clip art...or did you make it yourself? I have been trying to find one for some games that I am making.

    I hope you feel better soon. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better! That cough seems to be going around. I love this unit and could have used it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better! That cough seems to be going around. I love this unit and could have used it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic as usual . . . I can think of a handful of my kiddos who really need more number line support. This is perfect. Thanks Teacher Wife :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I can't wait to use it with my kids - we're working on number lines now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome - I must buy this today and get ready for my kiddos - your work is great - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have so many great ideas! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm an education student at Texas A&M university and I just wanted to say that i LOVE your blog! I don't remember how I stumbled across it, but I love all of the ideas that you post that will be helpful to me when I have my own classroom. I definitely pinned the turkey bulletin board. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top