10.27.2012

Chicago, a Sneak Peek, and a SALE!

Ahhh!! I had the BEST weekend in Chicago with these ladies!! I seriously don't know what I would do without them... I love them all!! Check out some of the MOST INSPIRING women I have ever met:



Aren't they all so pretty??!?


{By the end of this vacation, my smile hurt... I have never smiled or laughed so much in my life!!}





I also got to meet sweet, Melissa and Nicole from Lesson Plan SOS & I had so much fun with them!


Amy and I brought our husbands along with us... they are such good sports!! 
And I think they became BFFs by the end!!


It was so hard to say goodbye to all these ladies at the end of the weekend.
 I am so, SO sad that we all live so far away from each other!
 Thank goodness for modern technology, so we can always stay in touch. 

Check out all of their awesome blogs... they are SO worth following! 
You will also find a wealth of resources and ideas from them all:

 Cheryl from Primary Graffiti
Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants
Kim Adsit from The Kinder Gals
Kathleen from Growing Kinders
Michelle from Fabulous in First
Deanna from Mrs. Jump's Class
Amanda from One Extra Degree


On the airplane {to and from Chicago}, I started working on this unit. My kiddos need some serious help with the number line! I hope to have it finished and posted within a few weeks. :)

Annnndddddd.... My TpT shop will be on sale today and tomorrow! All my lessons will be on sale, but be sure to check out my Oh, So SPOOKY unit and Candy Corn Measuring unit for Halloween!

Thanks for the image, Abby!!


While you are in my shop, don't forget to check out all my freebies {here}!

17 comments:

  1. It's no wonder all of you ladies have such adorable units, you have such great personal style as well!!

    Loved looking at all of your pics!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is such a blessing how TPT and the blogging world have been able to connect such talented teachers together!! Each of you have been such an inspiration to me and have helped me be a better teacher! So fun that you were all able to get together last weekend! Looks like a blast!

    My kiddos need some major help with the number line too! I made up a fun pumpkin hop activity that we used the pumpkin candies with! Oh my goodness-they loved it and were so motivated to use it! It's a part of my Pumpkin Day packet-I posted some pics on my blog
    Pumpkin Day Countdown and a FREEBIE!

    I'd be so honored if you had the time to hop on over to my blog if you get the chance!

    I'll look forward to seeing your number line packet when its done!

    Blessings!
    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to name 11 of you just glancing at the photos! I will have to check out the others' blogs soon! Thank you for all you do, I'm glad you all got to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are sooo awesome! It's incredible and exciting that you would fly from Utah to Chicago to meet up with other amazing bloggers:)

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I agree with Becca...it is so wonderful that new teachers like yourself and "old" teachers like me (LOL) have a place to collaborate and connect! Great work on your lessons...I teach 3rd but I'm always inspired by ALL teachers! I'm happy to follow your blog! Thanks!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to get to have a weekend with so many other amazing bloggers and TpT store owners. You ladies are awesome - I already follow some and am about to connect with the rest!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your number line unit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all of your inspiration! Your blogs have helped me to get my blog up and going!! Thank you for being a blessing to others in the education world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to say thanks for all you do! I look forward to reading your blog updates and seeing what wonderful ideas you come up with next. :) Keep up the awesome work!

    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your blogs so much and think it's so neat you all were able to get together! And I agree with Halle, you do have some great personal style as well!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm truly inspired by all of you. I could almost identify everyone from the pics. I am definitely a better teacher because of your imagination and willingness to share. Thanks for all you ladies do.

    Carmela
    Diary of a Teachaholic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited for your number line unit! My firsties are working hard to understand how to use it in addition and subtraction. It will be a Huge help since I know your work is accurate and adorable. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved seeing all of the pictures of your trip. Would love to have you stop by my blog. I have posted Subtraction and Addition Strategies Posters for free.
    Tammy
    primaryparadise.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just purchased your number line set! Very cute!

    I was wondering if you made this in power point or what other program. I am trying to learn how to use landscape and portrait orientation in the same program. Any insight you can give me would be great!
    Thanks Lori
    Little Priorities

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to leave my email if that is easier I forgot to click to follow the first comment.

    lorimoldenhauer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top