2.14.2011

v-day madness

Whew!
 Do I get a medal for surviving Valentine's Day in first grade?
They where higher than kites.
Worse than Christmas.

But it was so FUN! I felt like a kid again.

We started off the day making valentine's for their parents. I got the idea here.


"No one touches my heart like you!"

Then we played "Pin the Lips on Your Teacher".
They loved, loved, LOVED this game!
They were laughing so hard the whole time!
I got the idea from my cute friend, Kaija.

After last recess, we finally had our Valentine's Day Tea with our sixth grade buddies!
They exchanged valentines, ate cookies, sipped on punch, and used
the Conversation Heart to talk with each other.


Then we passed out our valentines.
This part was complete chaos, but there really isn't any other way to do it.
They were just so excited to give and get their valentines.


Their bags look so much cuter with candy in them!


They sure got a lot of loot!
*

At the end of the day, I sent them home with Love Pox all over their faces!

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. pin the lips on the teacher?! AMAZING! I am SOOOO doing this next year!

    :) thanks for sharing!!
    Katie
    [www.persnicketypickles.blogspot.com]
    2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your class had an awesome day! Pin the lips on the teacher looks hilarious, and I'm sure the kids had a blast! I love all of the creativity and fun--what at great way to spend Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh all your activities are super cute, but I particularly like the kisses! HOW CUTE ARE THEY!

    Do come and join us on Kids Get Crafty! Latest link http://www.redtedart.com/2011/02/16/kids-get-crafty-robot-cards-the-robot-the-blue-bird/

    Would love to see you there!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been looking for some sort of bag, and this is perfect!! I know it may a bit late, but we'll be making these Monday!!!!

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love ♥

 
back to top